Masters in Accounting and Finance Scholarship in partnership with Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- Value: Full fee.
- Who is eligible: Students from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv who have received an offer to study on a number of Masters programmes in 2022/23. See below for full eligibility criteria.
- Deadline: Ongoing
How to apply
All students from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv with an offer to study will automatically be considered for a scholarship against set criteria. There is no additional scholarship application process.
Full eligibility criteria
This scholarship is open to all students from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv who have received an offer to study any of the following Masters programmes in 2022/23:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Banking and International Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Financial Risk Management.
As well as meeting the conditions for your offer, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Outstanding academic credentials i.e. likely to be in the top 20% of your class
- Evidence of achievement explained in your personal statement (for example prizes or awards received, where you were placed in your class)
- Strong academic reference(s)
- That you bring diversity of background to the class.
We will also consider your potential to be a successful ambassador for the Business School.
Number of scholarships available