Robert leads the Human Resources Team within Leeds University Business School. He works in partnership with the Faculty Executive and within the University’s HR Directorate to design, implement and embed people and organisational development strategies to support the delivery of both School and University strategy.
Overseeing the delivery of the key operational Human Resources activity within the School, Robert leads the development of specific strategic solutions to people challenges faced by the Business School, and acts as the lead on a variety of University wide projects.
Robert has particular interests in equality, inclusion, employee involvement and the employee experience. He acts as an Athena Swan pannelist on behalf of Advance HR, assessing the applications of other Higher Education Institutions.
- BA (Hons) Modern History, University of East Anglia
- MA in Human Resources Management, University of Leeds
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Employment Law
- Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Chartered Manager & Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute