Robert leads the Human Resources Team within Leeds University Business School. He works in partnership with the Faculty Executive and within the University’s HR Directorate to design, implement and embed people and organisational development strategies in the School.
Overseeing the delivery of the key operational Human Resources activity within the School, Robert leads the development of specific strategic solutions to people challenges faced by the Business School.
Robert has particular interests in equality, inclusion, employee involvement and the employee experience. He asesses Athena Swan submissions of other UK Higher Education Institutions on behalf of Advance HR.
- BA (Hons) Modern History, University of East Anglia
- MA in Human Resources Management, University of Leeds
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Employment Law
- Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Chartered Manager & Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute