- Email: A.Karamoutsou1@leeds.ac.uk
- Supervisors: Professor Constantinos Leonidou, Dr Charalampos (Babis) Saridakis
Katerina is a postgraduate researcher at Leeds University Business School, University of Leeds, with a focus on sustainability, CSR, marketing strategy and green advertising. She has an MSc in Marketing and Communication, with a specialization in International Marketing, from Athens University of Economics and Business and an undergraduate degree in Communication and Media from National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. Before joining Leeds University Business School, she also gathered extensive industry experience in the media and corporate communication sectors in Greece.
- MSc in Marketing and Communication (PR.I.MA.), Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece
- BA in Communication and Media, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
Research groups and institutes
- Global and Strategic Marketing Research Centre