Success for Leeds in QS Business Masters Rankings
The MSc Management and MSc Business Analytics and Decision Science programmes have both appeared in the 2020 QS Business Masters Rankings.
- 63rd overall and 13th in the UK
- 9th in the UK for Employability
- =9th in the UK for Diversity
- 10th in the UK for Thought Leadership
- 94% of our students are employed 6 months after graduation
- 4th overall for Diversity
- 24th for Thought Leadership
- 6th in the UK for Employability, 40th overall
Nicola Smith, programme director of MSc Management said: “I am very pleased that our MSc Management programme has risen in the rankings this year, despite increasing competition. This is testament to the dedication of the academic and professional staff who work on the programme, and the excellent quality of our students”.
Executive Dean of the Business School Professor Peter Moizer said: “I am delighted to see the Business School listed in these rankings once again. They are an endorsement of the quality of the education experience we provide here in Leeds, as well as a reflection of the hard work of our staff and students”.
The rankings were compiled using data collected in Spring 2019 using three surveys; the QS Global Employer Survey, the QS Global Academic Survey and a survey completed by participating business schools.