- Value: Variable - awarded as a tuition fee deduction
- Who is eligible: Particularly deserving candidates for the full-time MBA. See below for full eligibility criteria.
- Deadline: Ongoing
How to apply
All candidates who are offered a place on the full-time MBA will be automatically considered for this scholarship. You do not need to complete a separate application for the scholarship.
Full eligibility criteria
Candidates will be assessed by the responses given on their MBA application form and performance at interview with the MBA Programme Director.
To be considered, candidates must demonstrate a combination of:
- Outstanding career achievements including rapid progression and high levels of leadership responsibility
- An excellent academic record, demonstrating a desire for knowledge and continued professional development
- Potential to contribute and add value to the MBA programme, including the ability to bring diverse professional and cultural viewpoints
- Evidence of supporting communities, strong ethical values, or engaging in sustainable initiatives
- Potential to contribute to our alumni network and have a positive impact on the school, business and society.
When will I find out?
Successful applicants will be notified of their scholarship within two weeks of the ‘decision by’ date for the stage they applied in, as stated on the MBA How to Apply page. Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.