- Position: Teaching Fellow in Work, Employment Relations and HRM
- Areas of expertise: Her scholarly interests encompass discrimination, longitudinal method, internationalisation of higher education, challenges for East Asian international students, stereotype and Chinese migrant.
- Email: Y.Hu2@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 0816
- Location: GM 28 Maurice Keyworth Building
- Website: LinkedIn
Yujie joined the University of Leeds as a teaching fellow in Work, Employment Relations and HRM in 2018. She teaches research methods, HRM, employment policy and internal communication and works as a personal tutor for MA HRM and MSc Management Consulting students, and she supervises dissertations at UG and PG levels for HRM and consulting programmes. She is active in CERIC working groups and is working in the organising team for the CERIC conference on disrupting technology which will be held in January 2020.
Prior joining the University of Leeds, Yujie taught business and management subjects at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels at Durham University. Yujie holds a PhD from the Faculty of social sciences, Durham University.
Her scholarly interests encompass discrimination, longitudinal method, internationalisation of higher education, challenges for East Asian international students, stereotype and Chinese migrant.
- PhD Business Studies, Durham University
- MA Human Resource Management (Distinction), Durham University
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy
I teach mainly MA Human Resource Management programme and MSc Management Consulting programme.