- Position: Lecturer in Work, Employment Relations and HRM
- Areas of expertise: Her scholarly interests encompass AI in work, discrimination, longitudinal method, internationalisation of higher education, East Asian international students, stereotype and Chinese migrant.
- Email: Y.Hu2@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 0816
- Location: GM 28 Maurice Keyworth Building
- Website: LinkedIn | Researchgate
Yujie joined the Work and Employment Relations Division and the Centre for Employment Relations, Innovation and Change at the University of Leeds in 2018. She teaches research methods, HRM, internal communications and training and development, and she works as a personal tutor for MA HRM and MSc Management Consulting students. She supervises dissertations at UG and PG levels on HRM and management consulting subjects. Yujie also takes up administrative roles on module leadership and programme directorship.
Prior to joining the University of Leeds, Yujie taught business and management subjects at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels at Durham University. Yujie holds a PhD from the Faculty of Social Sciences, Durham University.
- Deputy Programme Director for MA Human Resource Management
Her scholarly interests encompass AI in work, sustainability, discrimination, longitudinal method, internationalisation of higher education, challenges for East Asian international students, stereotype and Chinese migrant.
- PhD Business Studies, Durham University
- MA Human Resource Management (Distinction), Durham University
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy
I teach mainly the MA Human Resource Management programme and the MSc Management Consulting programme.
Research groups and institutes
- Centre for Employment Relations, Innovation and Change