Professor Constantinos Leonidou
- Position: Professor of Marketing
- Areas of expertise: sustainability; marketing; international marketing; communication; business ethics; corporate responsibility; CSR; tourism marketing
- Email: C.Leonidou@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 6855
- Location: GM.06 Maurice Keyworth Building
- Website: Twitter | LinkedIn | Googlescholar | Researchgate | ORCID
Constantinos Leonidou is Professor of Marketing and the Head of Marketing Division at Leeds University Business School. He has an undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Middlesex University (2004), an MBA from Cardiff University (2006) and a Ph.D. in Marketing and Strategy from the University of Leeds (2009). His Ph.D. thesis focuses on environmental sustainability and marketing strategy and was supported by a scholarship from the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC).
His main research and teaching interests focus on sustainability marketing, corporate responsibility, international marketing, and tourism/hospitality marketing. His research has appeared in many journals of international repute, such as the European Journal of Marketing, Industrial Marketing Management, International Business Review, International Marketing Review, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of Business Ethics, Journal of Business Research, Journal of International Marketing, Journal of World Business, and Tourism Management among others.
Constantinos is a member of the Editorial Review Board of Journal of Business Research and Journal of International Marketing and acts as ad hoc reviewer for many other academic journals, including British Journal of Management, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of Business Ethics, Journal of Product Innovation Management, Journal of World Business, and Tourism Management.
He regularly presents his work in leading international academic conferences across the globe, while he is an active member of the American Marketing Association (AMA), Academy of Marketing Science (AMS), British Academy of Management (BAM), and European Marketing Academy. He is also a member of the Board of Directors of the AMA Global Marketing SIG.
- Head of Marketing Division
Professor Leonidou's research interests lie chiefly around these general areas, in which he is willing to undertake PhD supervision:
- Sustainability marketing and management
- Corporate responsibility and business ethics
- Marketing strategy
- International marketing
- Tourism/hospitality marketing
- PhD in Marketing and Strategy, University of Leeds, UK
- MBA Master of Business Administration, Cardiff University, UK
- BA (Hons) Business Administration, Middlesex University, UK
In session 2018-2019 I am module leader for and presently teach on LUBS5427M Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability.
Research groups and institutes
- Global and Strategic Marketing Research Centre