- Position: Associate Professor of Marketing Practice
- Areas of expertise: culture and consumer behaviour, international marketing, online and high-street retailing.
- Email: T.Jiang@lubs.leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 4534
- Location: G.05 Maurice Keyworth
Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching Practice, Huddersfield University
MBA Leeds University Business School
BA International Economics and Technology Co-operation, ShenYang University
09/2005 - 05/2007 Senior Lecturer, Hudersfield University Business School
01/2005 - 08/2005 Lecturer, Bradford College
09/2003 - 12/2004 Research Assistant, Leeds University Business School
Before becoming an academic, I was a senior marketing manager in a leading microchip package manufacturing company in Hong Kong. Prior to this, I held managerial positions in costing analysis, customer service, production planning, inventory management and material control.
- Head of First/Second Year (Marketing)
My central research interests are in the area of consumer behaviour with a focus on the influence of culture on idividual consumption, retailing as well as relationship issues in the business-to-business context.
- Master of Business Administration
- BA of International Economic and Technology Cooperation
- Charted Institute of Marketing
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy
I have taught a number of modules across different levels ranging from International Marketing, Consumer Behaviour, International Distribution Strategy, Multidisciplinary Project, General Marketing, and Professional Skills Development.
Research groups and institutes
- Centre for International Business at the University of Leeds