- Position: Associate Professor in Marketing
- Areas of expertise: Digital Marketing; Customer Relationship; Action learning Pedagogy; Internationalising student curriculum and experience.
- Email: A.Aldred@lubs.leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 4457
- Location: G09 Maurice Keyworth
Anthony Aldred is Associate Professor of Marketing Practice and is also the Deputy Pro Dean for Student Education at the Business School. Anthony holds responsibilities for programme quality and student experience across the Faculty. At a discipline level his teaching and consultancy interests focus on digital, direct relational marketing and he is a Fellow of the Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing. He has consulted as a Principle Investigator for commercial research projects. Anthony has also collaborated with The University of Hull to deliver internationally, a Business to Business Customer Relationship training programme for Kimberly Clarke PLC. Prior to joining Leeds University Business School he held a number of Marketing Management roles across several national brands
- Deputy Pro Dean (Student Education)
Pedagogic research intersets in action Learning and Internationalisation.
- MSc Marketing
- BA Hons Geography
- Fellow of the Institute of Direct Marketing
Teaching interests across the marketing communications and consumer behaviour disciplines.(Customer Relationship Management). Plus more specialised Direct and digital marketing