Dr Aljona Zorina
Aljona Zorina is a University Academic Fellow in Innovation Management at the Strategy and Organization Group of Leeds University Business School (LUBS). Prior to this, she was assistant professor at ESCP Europe Business School Paris, Department of Information and Operation Management.
Aljona earned Ph.D. in Business Administration at the ESSEC Business School, France. During her PhD studies she was also a visiting doctoral student at the Oxford Internet Institute at the University of Oxford, UK.
Her papers were published in Organization Science, Organizational Dynamics and Journal of Community Informatics. Her work received best paper awards and nominations at the Academy of Management Meeting, International Conference of Information Systems and Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences. Best Dissertation Award from the ESSEC Business School, and was Top 3 dissertation finalists at the Academy of Management Meeting in 2013.
Aljona serves as an adhoc reviewer for Organization Science, Organization Studies, Academy of Management Meeting, International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS), Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS), and European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS). Summer Workshop, and Second World Summit on Knowledge Society (WSKS),
Aljona also served as a Committee Member for the Review Panel of the Best Dissertation Award at the Academy of Management 2014 Meeting (TIM division), and Program Committee for 2015 European Conference of Game-based Learning.
Aljona's research focuses on emergent IT innovations and peer production contexts.
- PhD in Business Administration, Doctrat en Science de Gestion, ESSEC Business School, France
- Advanced Master in Business Administration Research, ESSEC Business School, France
- M.S. in Economy and Management, Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radio Electronics (
- M.S. in Engineering and Management of Information Systems, Belarusian State University of Informa
Aljona teaches Strategic Management.
Research groups and institutes
- Centre for Technology Innovation and Engagement