Having worked in a range of higher education roles since 2008, I started my teaching career at the University of Sheffield, delivering employability activities across a range of projects and disciplines. In 2015 I started teaching ethics to undergraduate engineering students, before moving to Leeds University Business School in 2018. My specialist interests are in developing student employability, supporting students from widening participation backgrounds and use of innovative pedagogy in the pursuit of teaching excellence.
- Faculty Director of Taught Student Social Mobility
- Discovery Theme Leader (Ethics, Religion and Law)
My pedagogic research interests include student social mobility and provision of careers information and guidance across all stages of the student journey.
- PG Cert, Career Development - Nottingham Trent University
- MA (Hons) Political Theory - University of Sheffield
- BA (Hons) Philosophy - University of Sheffield
- British Academy of Management
I am personal tutor to approximately 90+ undergraduate tutees, as well as supervising undergraduate and postgraduate dissertation projects. I have a keen interest in academic skills, employability and business ethics, and teach across a variety of undergraduate modules related to these key areas.