Having worked in a range of higher education roles since 2008, I started my lecturing career at Sheffield University in February 2016, delivering careers provision and teaching ethics to engineering students. I then moved to Leeds University Business School in September 2018. My specialist interests are in developing student employability, supporting students from widening participation backgrounds and use of innovative pedagogy in the pursuit of teaching excellence.
- Discovery Theme Leader (Ethics, Religion and Law)
- PG Cert, Career Development - Nottingham Trent University
- MA (Hons) Political Theory - University of Sheffield
- BA (Hons) Philosophy - University of Sheffield
- British Academy of Management
I am personal tutor to approximately 90+ undergraduate tutees, as well as supervising undergraduate and postgraduate dissertation projects. I have a keen interest in academic skills, employability and business ethics, and teach across a variety of undergraduate modules related to these key areas.