Andy is the employability lead for the International Business Division at the Business School and his role involves teaching and supporting students to develop their professional and employability skills. He is also the undergraduate Programme Director, a role with responsibility for the development and management of the BSc International Business programmes. Alongside this, Andy also acts as Head of Year 1 where he is a personal tutor for all first-year undergraduate International Business students, supporting their transition to university life.
- Director of Undergraduate International Business Programmes
- Head of Year 1
- Professional Development Tutor
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- BPS Occupational Ability and Personality (Level A and B)
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development