Dr Christos Antoniou
- Position: Senior Teaching Fellow in International Business
- Areas of expertise: Joint Ventures & Strategic Alliances; Cross-Cultural Management; Entrepreneurship & Family Firm Internationalisation; Economics of Corruption; HE Internationalisation; Qualitative Studies; Ethnography
- Email: C.Antoniou@lubs.leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 4510
- Location: 1.19 10-12 Cromer Terrace
- Website: LinkedIn
I have completed my first degree in Economics at the University of Athens, and have then pursued an MA in Entrepreneurship and Competitive Strategy at the University of Reading, and a PhD in International Management at the Management Centre of the University of Bradford. Before joining Leeds Business School as a FME/ESRC Research Fellow in 2008 I have had a professional carrer in senior position in the hospitatlity, and the property development industires. I am still involved in Business through my involvement in an SME in property management.
My research interests include ethnographic approaches to Family Business internationalisation, the Internationalisation of the UK Higher Education sector, including the business aspect of MOOCs (Massive Online oopen Courses).
- PhD, University of Bradford
- MA, University of Reading
- BA, University of Athens
As a Senior Teaching Fellow my key responsibilities are the delivery of teaching across all levels at both UG and PG levels. I am also involved in dissertation supervision of Undergraduate and Postgraduate students dissertations and overall tutoring.
Research groups and institutes
- Centre for International Business at the University of Leeds