- Position: Lecturer in Economics
- Areas of expertise: International economics; microeconomics; applied econometrics.
- Email: S.P.LancherosTorres@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 4593
- Location: G22 Maurice Keyworth Building
2015 to date: Lecturer in Economics, University of Leeds
2013-2015: Lecturer in Economics, University of Nottingham Ningbo China
2011-2013: Research Fellow, Aston University
- PhD Director
I am an applied economist with a special focus in the areas of international economics and industrial organization. My main research interest are the causes and consequences of globalization on firms' performance. I paid particular attention to the activities of multinational companies, including their foreign direct investments, exporting and innovation.
- PhD Economics, University of Nottingham
- MSc Economics, University of Warwick
- BA (Hons) Economics, Universidad Nacional de Colombia
LUBS2570 - Introductory Econometrics
LUBS3300 - Economics Dissertation
LUBS3370 - Applied Econometrics