- Value: Full-fee.
- Who is eligible: Students from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv who have received an offer to study an eligible Masters programme in 2024/25. See below for full eligibility criteria.
- Deadline: Ongoing
How to apply
The Masters in Accounting and Finance Scholarship in partnership with Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv supports students from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv to fulfil their academic potential and progress to one of our full-time Masters degrees in Accounting and Finance.
These scholarships are awarded to particularly deserving candidates in the form of the full tuition fee.
All students from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv with an offer to study will automatically be considered for a scholarship against set criteria. There is no additional scholarship application process.
Full eligibility criteria
To be considered for this scholarship you must:
- be a student from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a 2024/25 Masters degree included in the eligible courses list
As well as meeting the conditions for your offer, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- outstanding academic credentials i.e. likely to be in the top 20% of your class
- evidence of achievement explained in your personal statement (for example prizes or awards received, where you were placed in your class)
- strong academic reference(s)
- that you bring diversity of background to the class
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Banking and International Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Financial Risk Management.
Number of scholarships available