- Value: Half-fee
- Who is eligible: Students from Chulalongkorn University who have received an offer to study on a number of Masters programmes in 2021/22. See below for full eligibility criteria.
- Deadline: Ongoing
How to apply
All students from Chulalongkorn University with an offer to study will automatically be considered for a scholarship against set criteria. There is no additional scholarship application process.
Full eligibility criteria
Scholarships will be awarded to students from Chulalongkorn University who have received an offer to study any of the following Masters programmes in 2021/22:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Actuarial Finance
- MSc Banking and International Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Financial Risk Management.
As well as meeting the conditions for your offer, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Outstanding academic credentials i.e. likely to be in the top 20% of your class
- Evidence of achievement explained in your personal statement (for example prizes or awards received, where you were placed in your class)
- Strong academic reference(s)
- That you bring diversity of background to the class.
We will also consider your potential to be a successful ambassador for the Business School.