- Value: The scholarships are a one-off award of £2,000 and will be offered either as a tuition fee deduction or maintenance paid directly into your bank account in monthly instalments.
How to apply
There is no separate application process. All eligible candidates who meet the criteria below will automatically qualify for a scholarship:
- You applied for a place on an International Business Programme by 15 January 2022 and are holding a study offer.
- You must obtain:
- A-levels: A*A*A
- Int. Bacc.: 18 points from Higher Level subjects
- Scottish: AA from Advanced Highers; 4 x A in Highers
- BTEC: Extended National Diploma D*D*D*
- You must be paying tuition fees at the UK rate and self-funding.
- You must be commencing your studies on an International Business Programme in September 2022 and be fully registered at the University of Leeds as an undergraduate student under the relevant University degree regulations and the General Regulations of the University.
How many scholarships are available?
All eligible candidates commencing Level 1 study on an International Business Programme (BSc International Business; BSc International Business & Finance; BSc International Business & Marketing) in September 2022 .
If you have made us your firm choice, and achieved the required grades, your scholarship will be confirmed by the Admissions Office by 1 September 2022.
Please note: This scholarship cannot be taken in conjunction with The Dean's Business School International Excellence Scholarships or The Dean's Business School Excellence Scholarships (UK).