- Value: £2,000 tuition fee reduction or maintainance payment
- Deadline: 31 January 2024
How to apply
The Peter J. Buckley Achievement Scholarships for International Business supports UK students to fulfil their academic potential and progress to full-time undergraduate study at Leeds University Business School.
All eligible applicants who meet the criteria below will automatically qualify for a scholarship:
- You applied for a place on an International Business Programme by 31 January 2024 and are holding a study offer.
You must obtain:
- A-levels: A*A*A
- Int. Bacc.: 18 points from Higher Level subjects
- Scottish: AA from Advanced Highers; 4 x A in Highers
- BTEC: Extended National Diploma D*D*D*
- You must be paying tuition fees at the UK rate and self-funding.
- You must be commencing your studies on an International Business Programme in September 2024 and be fully registered at the University of Leeds as an undergraduate student under the relevant University degree regulations and the General Regulations of the University.
This scholarship cannot be taken in conjunction with The Dean's Business School International Excellence Scholarships or The Dean's Business School Excellence Scholarships (UK).
How to apply
There is no separate application process. All eligible candidates who meet the criteria above will automatically qualify for a scholarship.
If you have made us your firm choice, and achieved the required grades, your scholarship will be confirmed by the Admissions Office by 1 September 2024.