- Position: Lecturer in Marketing
- Areas of expertise: marketing strategy; B2B marketing; relationship marketing; international marketing; CSR
- Email: X.Huang3@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: 1.03 18 Lyddon Terrace
Dr Xuan Huang joined Leeds University Business School as a lecturer in 2022. Prior to this, she obtained a PhD degree in Marketing from Leeds University Business School. She obtained both a Bachelor's degree and a Master’s degree in China.
- Personal tutor for postgraduate students
Her research areas include channel leadership, marketing strategy, international marketing, and CSR.
- PhD Marketing, University of Leeds, UK
- MSc Evaluation, Tianjin University, China
- BA Accounting, Zhengzhou University, China
- AMA (American Marketing Association)
- AIB (Academy of International Business)
Lecturer for LUBS2850
Dissertation supervisor for LUBS3345