My background is mechanical engineering with almost 10 years of work experience as a quality engineer in several industries, such as electronics, airline catering equipment and automobile in Thailand. Then I became a strategic business planner in automobile domestic sales and service operations for more than 2 years before I decided to pursue an academic career.
Prukchinworn, T. 2015. Role Perception of Labour Union Affecting to the Quality of Work Life of Labour Union Members in an Automobile Industrial Company Located in Lat Krabang Industrial Estate. In: Proceeding Vol.3, The 6th Rajamangala University of Technology International Conference (6th RMUTIC), 1-3 September 2015, Nakhonratchasima, Thailand. Nakhonratchasima: Rajamangala University of Technology Isan, pp.23-31. [Good Paper Award]
Khamwan, T. and Joo, Y. 2021. Connected Vehicle Telematics Systems and After-Sales Service Operation: Disruption or Promotion in the Thailand Automotive Industry. In: The 2nd International Conference on Informatics, Agriculture, Management, Business administration, Engineering, Science and Technology (IAMBEST 2021), 27-28 May 2021, Chumphon, Thailand. King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Prince of Chumphon campus, p.7. [Gold Medal Award]
Academic Year 2021/22
- LUBS 2065 Managing Innovation in Business
- LUBS 5537M New Venture Creation
- Student member of Institute for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (ISBE)
- Student member of British Academy of Management
- Northern Science Park – the Royal Thai Government
My research focuses on senior entrepreneurs who engage in entrepreneurial activities. The reason for this is that the world has transformed into an ageing society. I aim to study the motivations of senior entrepreneurs and how they develop and maintain their dynamic managerial capabilities, particularly the SMEs in Thailand.
- MSc Global Strategy and Innovation Management (Distinction), University of Leeds
- MBA, Rajamangala University of Technology Suvarnabhumi, Thailand
- B.Law, Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University, Thailand
- B.Eng (Mechanical Engineering), Chiang Mai University, Thailand
Research groups and institutes
- Centre for Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Studies