Dr Tad Gwiazdowski
- Position: Teaching Fellow in Economics
- Areas of expertise: Macroeconomics; Applied Macroeconomics; Economic History; Business Cycles; Monetary Policy; Fiscal Policy.
- Email: T.Gwiazdowski@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 4515
- Location: 1.21 Maurice Keyworth Building
- Website: | Twitter | ORCID
I joined the University of Leeds as a Teaching Fellow in September 2017.
I completed my BA Politics, Philosophy and Economics in 2008, MA Economics in 2012 and PhD Economics in 2018 at The University of Manchester.
- Economics Programme Director
- Economics Sustainability Blueprint Champion
My main research area is macroeconomics, specifically focussing on the role of government policy across different business cycle regimes. My research often looks to economic history to help understand what, if anything, policymakers can learn from past crises. I also have ongoing research in the area of economics pedagogy.
- PhD Economics
- MA Economics
- BA Politics, Philosophy amd Economics
I have taught on a range of modules at the university as both module leader and tutor. I mainly teach macroeconomics, maths and stats but I have also taught European Integration, studying economics and a range of other modules. I supervise both undergraduate and postgraduate dissertations.