Our MBA open events take place throughout the year and provide you with a great opportunity to find out more about the programme. Events take place at the Business School and online, as well as representatives from the Business School attending events and exhibitions around the world.
MBA open events - on campus
- Learn about the Leeds MBA; the programme structure, live challenges, MBA project and international study tours
- Meet the MBA team at the Business School, where all the teaching for the full-time programme takes place
- Talk informally to our current MBA students and alumni about their experiences
- Thursday 6 July - book your place
Events take place on campus at the Business School. Guests should arrive no later than 6pm, ready for a 6.15pm start. Please register your place in advance from the booking links above.
You can sign up for our newsletter to be kept informed about the latest events and MBA news.
If you’re unable to attend one of our open days, you can arrange an independent visit to the Business School by contacting our MBA Admissions team. If you’d like to visit the rest of the University, you can book a guided campus tour or download maps and directions for a self-guided tour.
Online open events
If you can't visit the Business School in person then an online session is a great opportunity to hear from members of the MBA team about the full-time programme.
Our most recent live event for the full-time MBA took place on Thursday 16 March, and you can watch a recording of this event now.
In this latest recording, you'll hear from MBA Director, Dr James Roberts, about:
- The structure of the Leeds MBA full-time programme, activities and assessments
- Application and admissions process
- Support for your career and professional development
You can also sign up to our newsletter to receive updates on future online events for the Full-time MBA.