Our MBA open events take place throughout the year and provide you with a great opportunity to find out more about the programme. Events take place at the Business School and online, as well as representatives from the Business School attending events and exhibitions around the world.
Online open events
If you can't visit the Business School in person then an online session is a great opportunity to hear from the MBA team about the programme, advice on admissions and the careers support we offer, as well as giving you the chance to ask questions directly. We regularly run online information sessions throughout the year for enquirers and offer holders.
Our next full-time MBA online session for 2017 entry will take place on:
- Thursday 16 March 2017, 1 - 2pm - register now
You can also sign up to our newsletter to receive updates on future events.
Meet us in the UK
Our student recruitment team often attend exhibitions and education fairs in the UK. Follow the links below for more details and to register:
|Date||Event||City and Venue|
|Wednesday 18 January 2017||Postgraduate Study Fair||University of Birmingham|
MBA open events - on campus
- Learn about the Leeds MBA; the programme structure, live challenges, MBA project and international study tours
- Meet the MBA team at the Business School, where all the teaching for the full-time programme takes place
- Talk informally to our current MBA students and alumni about their experiences
Bookings for our 2017 MBA open events are now open:
- Thursday 26 January - book your place
- Wednesday 8 March - book your place
- Wednesday 24 May - book your place
Our MBA open events take place on campus at the Business School. Guests should arrive no later than 6pm, ready for a 6.15pm start. Please register your place in advance.
You can sign up for our newsletter to be kept informed about the latest events and MBA news.
If you’re unable to attend one of our open days, you can arrange an independent visit to the Business School by contacting our MBA Admissions team. If you’d like to visit the rest of the University, you can book a guided campus tour or download maps and directions for a self-guided tour.