You can meet us at one of our events throughout the year, online, on campus or overseas:
Open days on-campus
University of Leeds Postgraduate Open Day, Friday 10 February 2017
At this event you can learn about the postgraduate study options across the whole University. You can see the University's facilities and visit the Business School for a drop-in with our academics and admissions staff. Read more and book your place
Business School Masters Open Days, Thursday 6 April and Wednesday 21 June 2017
Our Masters Open Days are an opportunity to visit in person, learn more about our Masters degrees and meet our staff. Activities include:
- Presentations, talks and Q&A with academic directors
- Business School tour
- Speak to admissions, academic teaching teams and current Masters students
Booking for our 2017 Masters Open Days is now open:
- Independent visits
If you’re unable to attend an open day, you can arrange an independent visit to the Business School by contacting us.
If you can't visit in person, our online open events are an opportunity to hear from leading members of our postgraduate team and ask your questions.
You can logon from anywhere to join one of these one hour events, which will include:
- Introduction to Leeds University Business School and Masters study
- Advice from one of our Professional Development Tutors, with examples of the career skills you can build and the major companies we work with
- Guidance on how to apply for postgraduate study from our admissions team
- Opportunity to ask your questions
To register for our next online open event, please follow the link below:
- Wednesday 22 February 2017 - register now
Meet us in the UK
Our student recruitment team often attend exhibitions and education fairs in the UK. Follow the link below for more details and to register:
|Date||Event||City and Venue|
|Wednesday 18 January 2017||Postgraduate Study Fair||University of Birmingham|
Meet us overseas
We regularly travel overseas to meet students interested in studying at Leeds, so if you live outside the UK you may be able to meet a representative in your country.
Our academic staff and recruitment officers often attend exhibitions, education fairs or will interview candidates at the offices of our overseas representatives.