This programme focuses on 'emerging integrated supply chain strategies and new constructs of value'.
- What is it?
This three day programme has been specifically developed for business owners, leaders and managers who are interested in learning more about effective supply chain management and its potential to increase business efficiency and sustainability.
Delivered by leading supply chain experts from the Centre for Operations and Supply Chain Research at Leeds University Business School and the Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University; the programme will teach key techniques and strategic approaches, providing you with the tools, in-depth knowledge and capability to apply the latest supply chain practices to your business.
- Who should attend?
The programme is designed for those in management positions in larger companies with a responsibility for supply chain issues and business leaders in the SME community whose companies will benefit from a better understanding and focus on supply chain strategies.
More than one participant from a company can attend.
- What are the benefits?
The integrated approach to supply change management offered by this programme will enable your company to become more flexible and agile in responding to the needs of your customers. This programme will demonstrate how best practice in supply chain management can be fitted to your own value proposition to support business stability and long-term growth.
There are numerous benefits of strategic supply chain management to your company, including:
- Ensuring shorter lead times for customers
- Improved business planning and performance
- Cost savings
- Waste reduction
- Improvements to your environmental credentials
- Greater responsiveness to challenges and opportunities
- Better compliance tracking and monitoring
- More accurate stock and resource planning
- Stronger relationships with supplier networks
During the three day programme, there will be five main workshops led by experts from both the UK and the US.
- Day 1
- Fundamentals of integrated supply chain management
- Supply chain design, managing risks and sustaining high performance
- Day 2
- Distribution and network design
- Processes within integrated supply chain management
- Day 3
- Dimensioning the supply chain opportunity
For further information please contact the Executive Education Team.
Tel: +44 (0)113 344 3911