Online open events
If you can't visit the Business School in person then an online session is a great opportunity to hear from the MBA team about the programme, advice on admissions and the careers support we offer, as well as giving you the chance to ask questions directly.
Our next Executive MBA online session for 2017 entry will take place on:
- Thursday 27 April 2017, 1 - 2pm - register now
Online events for the Leeds Full Time MBA
If you are interested to learn more about our Full Time MBA, you can join our next online session with Full Time MBA Director, Dr James Roberts on:
- Thursday 16 March 2017, 1 - 2pm - book your place
MBA open events - on campus
- Learn about the Leeds MBA; the programme structure, live challenges, MBA project and the benefits to your business
- Meet the MBA team including the MBA Director and Careers Coach
- Talk informally to our current MBA students and alumni about their experiences
- Wednesday 24 May - book your place
Events take place on campus at the Business School. Guests should arrive no later than 6pm, ready for a 6.15pm start. Please register your place in advance from the booking links above.
You can also sign up for our newsletter to be kept informed about the latest events and MBA news.
If you’re unable to attend one of our open days, you can arrange an independent visit to the Business School by contacting our MBA Admissions team. If you’d like to visit the rest of the University, you can book a guided campus tour or download maps and directions for a self-guided tour.