MBA open events - on campus
- Learn about the Leeds MBA; the programme structure, live challenges, MBA project and the benefits to your business
- Meet the MBA team, including the MBA Director, Careers Coach and Admissions
- Talk informally to our current MBA students and alumni about their experiences
Our MBA open events for 2017 entry will be announced soon. You can sign up for our newsletter to be kept informed about the latest events and MBA news.
If you’re unable to attend one of our open days, you can arrange an independent visit to the Business School by contacting our MBA Admissions team. If you’d like to visit the rest of the University, you can book a guided campus tour or download maps and directions for a self-guided tour.
Online open events
If you can't visit the Business School in person then an online session is a great opportunity to hear from the MBA team about the programme, advice on admissions and the careers support we offer, as well as giving you the chance to ask questions directly. We regularly run online information sessions throughout the year for enquirers and offer holders.
Our Executive MBA online sessions for this academic year have finished. Please sign up to our newsletter to receive updates on when our next MBA online events will be held.
If you cannot attend our online events you can find a recording of our last online session below:
- 22 April, 2016: Part-time Leeds Executive MBA online information session.
An introduction to the Leeds Executive MBA by Vince Dispenza, MBA Executive Programme Director.
In our latest online session, Vince explores the benefits of studying your Executive MBA at Leeds.
This session also looks at:
- The aims, content and structure of the programme
- Practical challenges
- Professional coaching
- Fees & scholarships
- Our Alumni Network