- PhD candidate in Accounting and Finance, The University of Leeds.
- MA candidate in Audit, Accounting and Management Information Systems, Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, Romania (2008 - present).
- MA in Accounting and Finance (Distinction), The University of Leeds (2009 - 2010).
- BA Accounting and Finance, Erasmus Exchange Student, University of Amsterdam (2007 - 2008).
- BA Accounting and Management Information Systems (Distinction), Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, Romania (2005 - 2008).
Andreea Bordianu is a Teaching Assistant at Leeds University Business School. She joined CASIF in 2010 as a doctoral student and she is currently finishing her PhD thesis entitled: "Intellectual capital measurement impact on performance”.
Andreea has a wide international exposure to different educational systems. She holds a BA in Accounting and Management Information Systems from the Academy of Economic Studies, Romania; she incurred an Erasmus exchange at the University of Amsterdam, Netherlands; and finished with distinction an MA in Accounting and Finance at Leeds University Business School.
Previously, she worked as an accountant specializing in accounting standards, financial analysis and taxes. Also, she has experience in non-formal education as she is a qualified trainer and has held numerous workshops and training sessions with various themes.
She is an active member of the doctoral community and she is leading the "Doctoral Seminar Series” project focused on developing a knowledge sharing platform for the PhD students at Leeds University Business School.
- Intangibles and intellectual capital
- Measurement methods of intellectual capital
- Organisational and market performance determinants