Welcome to the Management Division at Leeds University Business School. Our mission is advancing management knowledge, developing leaders, engaging organisations.
We are proud of our research, teaching and engagement excellence, and with over 40 academic staff are the largest division in the Business School. For our BA Management we are ranked 2nd (NSS 2013) in the Russell Group of research-intensive universities. The innovative Leaders in Residence programme embeds opportunities to interact with senior managers and directors in the curriculum through our modules while our Advisory Board provides advice on links to employment and is a sounding board for research.
Our approachable and friendly academic community covers the full range of management disciplines. Our dedicated subject groups include:
• Decision Research - Prof. Wandi Bruine De Bruin
• Enterprise and Entrepreneurship - Dr Sarah Underwood
• Logistics, Information, Operations and Networks - Prof. David Allen
• Organizational Behaviour - Dr. Gail Clarkson
• Strategy & Organization - Prof. Krsto Pandza