- Email: email@example.com
- Thesis title: Consumer Brand Relationships across the Relationship Life Cycle: the Nature and Determinants of the Variation.
- Supervisors: Dr Magnus Hultman, Dr. Vasileios (Bill) Davvetas
Abbie Iveson is a post graduate researcher at the University of Leeds Business School. She holds an undergraduate BA degree in Linguistics and Phonetics from the University of Leeds (2017), and an MA degree in Advertising and Marketing from the University of Leeds (2018). She is a recipient of the Leeds Doctoral Scholarship 2018.
Her research interests are based in the field of consumer behaviour, specifically, in consumer brand relationships. Her research aims to investigate how consumer brand relationships develop over time and the factors that cause the shifts in these relationships.
- BA Linguistics and Phonetics
- MA Advertising and Marketing
Research groups and institutes
- Global and Strategic Marketing Research Centre