Ying is a research assistant of one research project, Understanding human rights: implications for management of supply chains, at the University of Leeds Business School since January 2023. Her role is to collect data about human rights from publicly available sources, assess how to use data about human rights, explore the implications of new human rights legislation, search how sustainability risks are assessed, and develop a framework to explain human rights practices in selected countries/sectors. Prior to this, she earned her second master’s degree in Business Administration at the University of Leeds Business School in 2022. She has also more than twelve years of industrial working experience in business development, project management and marketing at SME and multinational companies in the healthcare sector.
Her interest lies in the areas of sustainability, big data and innovation, from research to industry and frontline business. She has led programmes to work with researchers and the third sector to develop products using research outcomes to do diagnosis.
- Research Assistant , Understanding human rights: implications for management of supply chains
- MBA, Business Administration, University of Leeds, UK
- MSc,Pratacultural Science, Northwest A&F University, China
- BSc,Pratacultural Science, Northwest A&F University, China
Research groups and institutes
- Centre for Operations and Supply Chain Research