- Value: An award of £3,000 towards the cost of fees for the first year of study. This is offered as a tuition fee deduction only.
- Who is eligible: All eligible self-funding applicants who are currently undertaking the Leeds International Foundation Year. See below for full eligibility criteria.
How to apply
All students who are offered a place will automatically be considered for a scholarship against set criteria. There is no additional scholarship application process.
In order to qualify for this award you will need to have met the following conditions:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a relevant undergraduate degree for 2022/2023
- You have progressed onto a Leeds University Business School undergraduate degree programme directly from the Leeds International Foundation Year.
- You are a self-funded student paying fees at the full international student rate upon entry to Leeds University Business School in September 2022.
- You have made us your firm choice, and achieved a credit-weighted average of 75% on the Leeds International Foundation Year with no component grade below 60%.
Full eligibility criteria
All eligible self-funding applicants who are currently undertaking the Leeds International Foundation Year, and who apply for Level 1 entry to an undergraduate programme at the Leeds University Business School, and are classed as international for fee purposes are considered.
When will I be told if I am successful?
The award of the scholarship will be approved when you meet the conditions of your offer, your scholarship will be confirmed by the Admissions Office by 1 September 2022.
Please note: students must not be in receipt of any other scholarship or fees bursary. Applicants studying the International Foundation Year at the Leeds International Study Centre (Study Group) are not eligible for this scholarship. There is a separate scholarship for applicants studying at the Leeds International Study Centre (Study Group), contact the study centre for further details.