- Value: An award of £2,000 for the first year of study towards the cost of fees. This can either be deducted from academic fees or received via a monthly maintenance payment.
- Who is eligible: There are up to 12 scholarships available for self-funding applicants classed as UK/EU for fee purposes who apply for Level 1 entry to an undergraduate course at Leeds University Business School. See below for full eligibility criteria.
- Deadline: Ongoing
How to apply
There is no separate application process. All candidates will be assessed via the information provided on the UCAS application form.
We are looking to reward applicants who demonstrate sustained academic excellence and the potential to add to the vibrancy and diversity of our courses.
Full eligibility criteria
There are up to 12 scholarships available for self-funding applicants classed as UK/EU for fee purposes who apply for Level 1 entry to an undergraduate course at Leeds University Business School in:
- Business Economics
- Economics and Management
- Economics and Finance
- Business Management
- Business Management with Marketing
- Business Analytics
- Business Management and the Human Resource
- Human Resource Management
When will I be told if I am successful?
If successful, you will be notified at the point of receiving your offer. You will receive an email advising you of the terms of the scholarship.
Scholarships are conditional. In order to confirm your scholarship you will need to make your course at Leeds University Business School your Firm choice by your reply by deadline in UCAS and meet or exceed the conditions of your offer by 31 August at the latest.