Dr Yeyi Liu
Dr Yeyi Liu is an Associate Professor of Marketing at Leeds University Business School.
Dr Liu's current research interests lie on the consumer-brand relationships, service innovation, technology and digital marketing, and various aspects of consumer behaviour. His research has been accepted for publication in international academic journals including Journal of Consumer Psychology, Journal of Service Research, and Industrial Marketing Management, and also been regularly presented at leading international academic conferences across the world.
- Programme Director of MSc Consumer Analytics and Marketing Strategy
Service Innovation and Technology
- PhD Marketing, Imperial College London, UK
- MSc Management Science and Engineering, Xi'an Jiaotong University, China
- BSc Industrial Engineering, Xi'an Jiaotong University, China
Research groups and institutes
- Global and Strategic Marketing Research Centre