- Value: Full-fee
- Who is eligible: An outstanding international* applicant wishing to undertake a Masters programme with Leeds University Business School in 2019/2020. See below for full eligibility criteria.
- Deadline: Tuesday 30 April 2019
How to apply
Applications for this scholarship are now closed.
Full eligibility criteria
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a Leeds University Business School Taught Masters programme for 2019/2020
- Be able to evidence an outstanding academic track record
- Be able to demonstrate how you strive for and achieve excellence in your professional and personal experiences through your work history and/or extra-curricular activities
- Explain how the opportunity to study at Leeds University Business School will help you achieve your academic, personal and professional development goals.
When will I find out?
Successful applicants can expect to be notified of the outcome of their scholarship application within four weeks of the deadline. Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.
*students who are considered to be “International” for fee purposes.