- Value: Full-fee
- Who is eligible: An outstanding UK/EU* applicant wishing to undertake a Masters programme with Leeds University Business School in 2020/21. See below for full eligibility criteria.
- Deadline: 31 July 2020
How to apply
Applications for this scholarship will open later in the academic year. Please check the website.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you are required to write up to 750 words highlighting why you should be awarded this scholarship. We strongly advise that you prepare this in a word document, then copy and paste the text into the form.
Full eligibility criteria
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a Leeds University Business School Taught Masters programme for 2020/21
- Be able to evidence an outstanding academic track record
- Be able to demonstrate how you strive for and achieve excellence in your professional and personal experiences through your work history and/or extra-curricular activities
- Explain how the opportunity to study at Leeds University Business School will help you achieve your academic, personal and professional development goals.
When will I find out?
Successful applicants can expect to be notified of the outcome of their scholarship application within four weeks of the deadline. Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.
*students who are considered to be “UK/EU” for fee purposes.