- Value: £6000
- Who is eligible: Particularly deserving international* applicants to a number of Masters programmes in 2019/2020. See below for full eligibility criteria.
- Deadline: Ongoing
How to apply
You will be automatically considered for these scholarships when we review your application for the relevant Masters course. You are not required to make a separate application. We allocate scholarships on a rolling basis throughout the application cycle. We recommend to make your application for the relevant Masters course as early as possible if you wish to be considered for this scholarship.
Full eligibility criteria
Scholarships will be awarded to particularly deserving international* applicants to the following Masters programmes in 2019/2020:
- MA Advertising and Marketing
- MA Corporate Communications, Marketing and Public Relations
- MA Human Resource Management
- MSc Business Analytics and Decision Sciences
- MSc Business Psychology
- MSc Consumer Analytics and Marketing Strategy
- MSc Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Global Strategy and Innovation Management
- MSc Global Supply Chain Management
- MSc Information Systems and Information Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Marketing Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Management Consulting
- MSc Organizational Psychology.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2019/2020
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes.
When will I find out?
Successful applicants can expect to be notified of their scholarship award within two weeks of receiving notification of their conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters course. Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.
*students who are considered to be “International” for fee purposes.