Dr Peter Fargus
Peter began his career as a management trainee at Rowntree Mackintosh (now Nestle) in York and Toronto. Since then he has experienced a range of roles including:
- Psychologist at British Airways
- Panel Psychologist at the Civil Service Selection Board.
- Human Resources Consultant at PA Management Consultants
- Head of Compensation and Benefits at a UK Division of JP Morgan Chase
- Partner and Change Manager at Quality Improvement Partners
Peter has carried out commercial research into employee engagement in both private and public sectors. Examples of private sector clients include divisions of Airtours, British Telecommunications, Novartis and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Public sector clients include UK Sport, the Probation Service and Stockport Council.
He is currently researching the influence of human capital on investor decisions. His associated website is www.OurPeopleReview.com
Previous to his appointment at LUBS, Peter has taught:
- Human Resource Management (BA and MBA) and Organisation Change & Leadership (MBA) at Hull University Business School;
- Psychology (BSc) at Leeds Trinity University and
- Behaviour in Organisations (BA & BSc) at The University of York Management School..
Leadership development in rapidly growing SMEs: www.scaleup-leader.guide
Evaluating the quality of Human Capital: www.humancapital.report
- BSc. Psychology
- MSc Occupational Psychology
- PhD Human Capital
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Fellow, Institute of Consulting
- Fellow, Higher Education Academy
- Associate Fellow, British Psychological Society
I provide advice on dissertations to Masters students.