- Position: Impact and Engagement Officer
- Email: L.H.B.Simpson@leeds.ac.uk
Lucy joined the LUBS Research Office in March 2021 and has a range of experience in organising engagement events in higher education.
She works closely with Kathryn Watson (Research Impact Manager) helping to implement the business school’s strategic aims with regard to internal and external collaborations. Key activities include organisation of the externally facing LUBS Ideas in Practice events series to extend engagement with external collaborators, and organisation of the internal Research with Impact training seminar series to share impact and engagement experience and best practice across LUBS to help researchers develop their current and future research.
Contact Lucy for queries about:
- Organising an Ideas in Practice event, including event coordination, venue planning, programme design, liaison with speakers, and more
- Advice for event organisation, in person and online
- The Research with Impact series