Dr Suzana Matoh
- Position: Post-Doctoral Research Fellow and Research Assistant
- Email: S.Matoh@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: Charles Thackrah Building, Room 1.25
Currently, I work as a Post-Doctoral Research Fellow at the Centre for Employment Relations, Innovation and Change with Dr Jo Cutter and Dr Vera Trappmann. The research project focuses on trade unions and their response to climate change and green economy. I also work as a Research Assistant with Dr Gulbanu Kaptan on the project Subconscious and affective determinants of food waste behaviour.
My research expertise lies at the intersection of business and sustainability. I am interested in the process of organisational change for sustainability, specifically, business model change. For instance, how business model change leads to increased sustainability performance such as material demand reduction. I use cognitive mapping technique to explore sustainability issues that drive managerial decision-making about business model change.
- PhD in Business and Sustainability, School of Earth and Environment, University of Leeds
- MA in Business Studies, Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljana
- BA in Communicology (Marketing Communications), Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Ljubljana
- Academy of Management (USA)
I have experiences teaching and delivering seminars to undergraduate students about tools and techniques for business and corporate sustainability.