Saleh M. Kadi
1.12 Charles Thackrah
PhD in Business and Economics, (Adaptation Information Management and Technology), University of Leeds (forthcoming).
MSc Information System and Information Management (pass with distinction), University of Leeds, England, 2018.
Bachelor Degree in Management Information Systems with a GPA of 3.84 out of 4, an overall grade Excellent with First Honors, Taif University, Saudi Arabia, 2014.
Managing Digital Information Projects (LUBS 5971) – 19/21
International Business Managment (LUBS 3805) – 19/21
Digital Transformation Management (LUBS 5976) – 20/21
Introduction to HRM Business Managment (LUBS 0060) – 20/21
Managment Resaerch Analysis (LUBS 2910) – 20/21
Managing in the digital workplace (LUBS 2781) – 20/21
Leeds University Partnership Awards Nominee 18/19
- Lecturer in Management Information system Department, Taif University, from 28/06/2015 until now.
- Faculty Member (module totur and assessor), Leeds University Business school, University of Leeds, From Nov/2019 until now.
- Innovation and quality Manager, Academic university skills course leader, Leeds English Language School, from October 2016 until now.
- Performance and services monitor (consultant) in all the sectors of hand international hotels and resorts from 15/07/2017 to 12/08/2017.
- Duty manager, Hand International company from 24/08/2014 to 30/06/2015.
- Faculty Review Group Member, Leeds University Business School, Management division from July 2019 until now.
- President of Saudi students in Leeds, Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, Cultural Bureau, London, from Feb 2019 until Oct 2019.
- President of Business school student club at Taif University, from 2013 to 2014.internship
- Customer service in the Arab National Bank (ANB) - summer period in 2014.
- Customer service in the Saudi Telecom Company (STC) on a part-time program (2 months each year) in 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Kadi, S, Norman, A and Gritt, E (2021) The Smart City as mega project: an investigation of original vision and iterative changes – drawing on the COVID effect. In: UKAIS 2021 Conference Proceedings. UK Academy for Information Systems Conference 2021 (UKAIS2021), 23-24 Mar 2021, Online. UKAIS http://eprints.whiterose.ac.uk/172591/
My thesis investigates Smart City’ development processes, in particular, focussing on citizen involvement. The research does not aim to discuss how Smart City will look in the future, rather, it aims to perceive Smart City’ Development (SCD) as an activity system that needs citizens in both development and implementation. It is on a larger scale, as part of a macro and complex activity system, that these processes need to be understood. This project uses the lens of Megaproject and Power literature to understand the complixity of such a process. It seeks to contribute to multiple literature, but mainlay Smart City and Citizens Involvement.
Smart City, Megaproject, Development, Citizens involvement, human-centric, Saudi Arabia.
Research groups and institutes
- Adaptation Information Management and Technology