Hung M. Dao
Hung is a Doctoral Candidate at Leeds University Business School, University of Leeds, UK. He has a BSc in International Business from Foreign Trade University, Vietnam (2015) and an MSc in International Marketing Management (Distinction) from the University of Leeds (2016). He was a leader of the market research team at TVPLUS Media Agency, specializing in conducting research projects using structured and unstructured social media data (2017). His PhD project primarily focuses on how consumers respond to the dehumanization of frontline employees. He is currently sponsored by the Leeds International Doctoral Scholarship.
Leader of the Market Research Team, TVPLUS Media Agency, Vietnam.
- Consumer psychology and behaviours: The role of political ideology, self-identity in shaping consumer behaviours in the marketplace.
- Retailing and Service Science: The influence of service managerial policies on consumer evaluation and behaviours; and the interactive role of employees and technology in modern service.
- Dehumanization in the marketplace: Dehumanization of marketplace parties, its consequences, and its antecedents.
- MSc, International Marketing Management, Leeds University Business School, UK
- BSc, International Business, Foreign Trade University, Vietnam