I am a lecturer from Saudi Arabia. Before starting my PhD, I worked for three years as a lecturer in Saudi Arabia. I enjoy teaching, learning and sharing knowledge. During my PhD, I hope to further hone my skills in creating knowledge. I hold a second-class honours degree from King Saud University in Saudi Arabia, as well as a master’s degree in organizational dynamics from the University of Pennsylvania in the United States. I am thankful to all the people who have helped me learn over the years, and the wonderful relationships that helped me to flourish and grow as a student, researcher and human being.
Teaching and supervision
- Teaching: Principles of Management Course total of 400 students.
- Teaching: Managerial Leadership Course for total of 300 senior students.
- Teaching: Research Methods Course for total of 100 level 4 students.
- Supervised 18 students in their Job Training (Fall, 2016)
- Supervised 10 undergraduate students in their final thesis.(Spring Semester, 2017)
- Managerial Leadership Course Leader and Coordinator. (2 Semesters)
- Teaching in Arabic and English Languages.
- Manager of E-Learning Unit at the College of Business Administration 1438/1439 H (2017/2018 G).
- Coordinator of All Courses coordinators at the Business Administration Department at the College of Business Administration at Princess Noura University 1438/1439 H (2017/2018 G). Ensuring quality standards are followed in every course taught by every instructor at the department.
- Member of the Business Administration Program Committee at Princess Noura University 1438/1439 H (2017/2018 G).
- Business Administration Program Coordinator at Business Administration department at the College of Business Administration at Princess Noura University 1437/1438 H (2016/2017 G).
- Electronic Learning Trainer at the E-Learning Training Program at the College of Business Administration at Princess Noura University 1437/1438 H (2016/2017 G).
- Member of the consulting team for Human Resources Administration at the Princess Noura University 1437/1438 H (2016/2017 G).
- Member of Exams Committee at Business Administration department at the College of Business Administration at Princess Noura University 1437/1438 H (2016/2017 G)
- Member of Student Training Committee at Business Administration department at the College of Business Administration at Princess Noura University 1437/1438 H (2016/2017 G
Funding and academic awards
- Second Honor distinction at King Saud University. (2011)
- King Abdullah Scholarship Program (2011/2013)
- Princess Noura University Scholarship for Master in science in organizational dynamics (-2014/2016)
- Princess Noura University Scholarship for PhD program (2020/2023)
Publications, workshops and presentations
- “E-Learning Heroes Program Second Edition” Workshop in collaboration with E-Learning Unit and the Vice Dean of quality and development office at at the College of business Administration at Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University. (2016 and 2017)
- “Leading Change” Workshop in collaboration with the deanship of Higher Education and Academic Research administrators at the Main library at Princess Noura University 1437/1438 H (2016/2017 G).
- “Research 101: Tools and Techniques for Research” Workshop for undergraduates in a collaboration with Students Business Club at the College Hall at Princess Noura University 1437/1438 H (2016/2017 G).
- “Qualities of a leader: An Application Model for Graduates Job interview.” For Graduate Students Unit in collaboration with Vice Dean of Student affairs office at the College of business Administration at Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University. (2016)
- Presentation of a research summary of the study of: “Cultural Adaptability Of Saudi Female Graduate Students into the American Educational System using A Qualitative Approach” at Conference of Research in Business at HaWaii (2016)
- Published Tomasi's book: Teaching Time Management for children at the age of 12 and above. Dar AL warraq (2010)
Community and social responsibility positions
- Radio Talk Host 20 episode Hosting Successful Saudi young women who started their own small business and projects for the development for community at Al Masa Radio Channel (1-4-2010 till 29-5-2010).
- Founder-and the president: Online Magazine for Art and Entertainment at Tawasi (2006-2012).
- Leader of development commission for the teachers, students and the staff. (Volunteer work) at Dar Al Mohamadia (1/6/2008-31-7-2008).
- Training the volunteers' committees within the institution projects. (Volunteer work) at Decent world institution 2005-2007 (1/1/2005 till 31-1-2007)
Professional and Scientific Memberships
- American Academy of Management
My research focuses on how the physical work environment impacts innovation. In particular, I am interested in investigating the influence of remote working on innovation. Living in different countries has given me the privilege to engage with different cultures, making cultural studies one of my main research interests. Working in higher education has made me interested in exploring how it can affect innovation, too.
- Master of Science in Organizational Dynamics,University of Pennsylvania
- Managing and Leading through change certificate,,University of Pennsylvania
- Organizational Coaching and Organizational Leadership,,University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration,King Saud University
- Crawford College,South Africa
Research groups and institutes
- Workplace Behaviour Research Centre
- Socio-Technical Centre