- Value: Half-fee
- Who is eligible: Particularly deserving applicants to Business Masters programmes in 2022/23. See below for full eligibility criteria.
- Deadline: Ongoing
How to apply
You will be automatically considered for these scholarships when we review your application for the relevant Masters course. You are not required to make a separate application. We allocate scholarships on a rolling basis throughout the application cycle in line with our staged admissions. We recommend to make your application for the relevant Masters course as early as possible if you wish to be considered for this scholarship.
Full eligibility criteria
Scholarships will be awarded to particularly deserving applicants to Business Masters programmes in 2022/2023:
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2022/2023
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes.
When will I find out?
Successful applicants can expect to be notified of their scholarship within two weeks of the ‘decision by’ deadline for the stage they applied in, as stated on the How to Apply page. Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.
Number of scholarships available