The Management Division is proud to be part of Leeds University Business School – a leading, international business school recognised for its excellence in teaching and research.
We invite our Leaders in Residence to join us on campus up to three times each year for our flagship Leaders in Residence events. These are embedded in our teaching, forming part of the core curriculum for our 1st year and 2nd year undergraduate management and MSc management courses.
At these events, our Leaders in Residence take part in round table discussions with small groups of students on topics such as “commercial awareness” and “leadership”.
In doing so they give our students insights from their own experiences, which help our students to relate the theory they learn in their studies to real life practice. Our Leaders in Residence inspire, inform and motivate our students and support their personal development.
Benefits of becoming a Leader
Share your expertise:
- Provide support and guidance to the next generation of business leaders
- Provide insight into your organisation
- Inform future research initiatives
Grow your networks:
- Meet fellow Leaders in Residence from different sectors and businesses
- Connect with Management Division academics and gain insights into the latest thinking on a range of business and management topics
- Attend business-led events both on and off campus
Develop your skills:
- Gain mentoring and coaching skills
- Enhance your organisation’s CSR reputation and credentials
If you are interested in finding out more or becoming part of the Leaders in Residence network please contact: