Congratulations to Leeds University Business School alumna Laura Thursfield, who this month comes to...Read more
The Management Division tackles key issues facing organisations. We develop leaders and help organisations to be willing and able to deal with the most pressing and complex issues challenging society.
We challenge knowledge, we challenge society, we challenge ourselves, we challenge our students.
What we teach will be used, what we find in our research helps organisations and society to develop.
We teach the things that matter, our research helps organisations to deal with complex societal problems.
Our people matter
- The Management Division is the largest division in the Business School, providing a vibrant community of staff who are recognised experts in teaching and research. Their expertise is regularly sought in the UK and around the world.
- Our truly diverse campus welcomes students and staff from across the globe. Students come to the Business School from over 100 countries and our aim is to produce graduates who have global and cultural insights.
- We are proud of the Business School's ever-growing community of 30,000 alumni in more than 145 countries and we have an active, international programme of events and opportunities to stay connected with our graduates.
Our teaching matters
- The Business School is regularly ranked in a range of prestigious league tables. View all of our rankings here.
- The Leaders in Residence programme embeds opportunities to interact with senior managers and directors in the curriculum.
- Undergraduate students are given the opportunity to spend a year in industry or studying abroad applying theory in real world professions.
Our research matters
- We are at the forefront of management knowledge and our research tackles key challenges faced by organisations and policy-makers.
- Our impact on UK society and organisations was acknowledged in the latest Research Excellence Framework (REF2014). 82% of the School's research submitted was judged by experts to be either "world leading" or "internationally excellent".
- We currently work with organisations such as IBM, the National Police Service, Rolls-Royce and the World Bank, not to mention numerous SMEs.
Events View all
Implementing a successful diversity and inclusion strategyFind out more
The Living Wage in the United Kingdom – Civil Regulation and the Employment RelationshipFind out more
Clothes, Chocolate and Children: realising the transparency dividendFind out more