Asda Stores, head office marketing
Lecturer, Senior Teaching Fellow, then Associate Professor at Leeds University since 1987
- Co-Head of Year - Year Three
- Assistant Divisional Director of Student Education
Past research has concerned marketing strategy and buyer - supplier relationships in UK grocery retailing.
Currently publishing in management education.
- BSc Chemistry, Leeds University
- MBA, Bradford University Management Centre
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (FCIM)
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- Certified Management and Business Educator (CMBE)
- Member of the American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Member of the Academy of Marketing
Module leader of undergraduate and MBA modules in general marketing, marketing strategy, and global strategic marketing planning.
Winner of the Dean’s Award for Teaching Excellence 2019.
Runner-up, Business School Partnership Award for Inspirational Teaching 2021
Research groups and institutes
- Global and Strategic Marketing Research Centre