Asda Stores, head office marketing
Lecturer, later Teaching Fellow, at Leeds University since 1987
- Deputy Head of Year - Year Three
- Assistant Divisional Director of Student Education
Past research has concerned marketing strategy and buyer - supplier relationships in UK grocery retailing.
Currently publishing in management education.
- BSc Chemistry, Leeds University
- MBA, Bradford University Management Centre
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (FCIM)
- Member of the American Marketing Association (AMA)
- Member of the Academy of Marketing
- Certified Management and Business Educator (CMBE)
Module leader of undergraduate and MBA modules in general marketing, marketing strategy, and global strategic marketing planning.
Winner of the Dean’s Award for Teaching Excellence 2019.
Research groups and institutes
- Global and Strategic Marketing Research Centre