Dr Sam Farley
- Position: Associate Professor in Organizational Psychology
- Areas of expertise: Workplace bullying; workplace cyberbullying; workplace aggression; employee well-being
- Email: S.J.Farley@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 2716
- Location: 2.15 Charles Thakarah
Ph.D. Organisational Psychology, Institute of Work Psychology, University of Sheffield
MSc Occupational Psychology, Institute of Work Psychology, University of Sheffield
BSc Psychology, School of Psychology, University of Liverpool
Sam is an Associate Professor in Organizational Psychology at the University of Leeds Business School. He is particularly interested in the Dark Side of workplace behaviour, including bullying, cyberbullying and incivility. Within this field, his interests include the measurement of bullying, perpetrators of bullying and methods of preventing and addressing bullying in organisational life.
How targets attribute blame for harassment experienced at work.
Perpetrators of workplace bullying and harassment.
Interventions to improve employee well-being and reduce bullying.
Communication within work teams.
Module Leader LUBS 5395 Research Design and Analysis
Module Leader LUBS 2150 People in Organisations
Module Leader LUBS 1870 Behaviour in Organisations
Research groups and institutes
- Workplace Behaviour Research Centre