Dr Sam Boran Li
- Position: Research Assistant/Teaching Fellow
- Areas of expertise: International Business; SMEs; International Entrepreneurship; Success; Performance Measurement; Dynamic Capability; Clusters and Ecosystems; Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Email: B.Li3@leeds.ac.uk
- Location: G.15 10-12 Cromer Terrace
Dr Sam Boran Li is the research assistant for Pro Chris Pitelis (Head of IB). He works as a teaching fellow in the International Business Division at LUBS. He achieved his PhD in Management Science and Business Economics at the University of Edinburgh Business School. During then, he served as the president of the doctoral society. He obtained his MSc in International Management at the University of Strathclyde Business School. He got the BSc in Management and Marketing at the University of Manchester Business School.
- RA for Pro Chris Pitelis
- Module Leader
- Seminar Leader
International Business; SMEs; International Entrepreneurship; Success; Performance Measurement; Dynamic Capability; Clusters and Ecosystems; Corporate Social Responsibility.
- PhD Management Science and Business Economics, University of Edinburgh, UK
- MSc International Management, University of Strathclyde, UK
- BSc Management and Marketing, University of Manchester, UK
- Fellow of HEA