Dr Ivan Lim
- Position: Teaching Fellow in Banking & Finance
- Areas of expertise: Bank supervision and regulations; bank risk and business policies; corporate governance; corporate finance
- Email: I.Lim@leeds.ac.uk
Ivan joined Leeds University Business School as a Teaching Fellow in the Accounting & Finance Division in 2017. He received his PhD in Finance from the University of Edinburgh in 2018.
Ivan’s research and teaching interest include banking and empirical corporate finance. His research has been published in journals such as the Journal of Corporate Finance. Ivan is also a regular speaker at international academic conferences such as the EFA and meetings organized by central banks and regulatory bodies including the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis and The Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB).
- PhD in Finance
- MSc in Finance and Investment
- BSc in Banking and Finance
Research groups and institutes
- International Banking Institute