Dr Felix Irresberger
- Position: Associate Professor of Financial Technology
- Areas of expertise: Blockchain & Cryptofinance; banking; insurance; quantitative risk management
- Email: F.Irresberger@leeds.ac.uk
- Phone: +44(0)113 343 8686
- Location: 2.03 16 Clarendon Place
Dr. rer. pol. (Ph.D. equiv.), TU Dortmund University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, 2015.
Thesis: Essays on Stock Performance, Regulation, and Financial Stability of Banks and Insurers
M.Sc., Statistics, TU Dortmund University, Faculty of Statistics, 2015.
M.Sc., Mathematics, University of Duisburg-Essen, Faculty of Mathematics 2013.
B.Sc., Mathematics, University of Duisburg-Essen, Faculty of Mathematics 2012.
Blockchain & Cryptofinance, FinTech
Banking & Insurance: Valuation & Risk Management, Financial Stability & Capital Requirements.
Research groups and institutes
- International Banking Institute