Dr Chloe Wu
Chloe is a Lecturer in the Accounting and Finance Division at the University of Leeds, she has previously worked as a Lecturer at the University of Hull and was an Associate Lecturer at the University of Durham. Before pursuing her academic career, she worked in the banking industry for several years.
Chloe's research interests are in the areas of corporate governance, financial reporting, auditing, IPO firms, failed firms and family firms.
- PhD in Accounting and Finance, Leeds University Business School, UK
- MA in Accounting and Finance (Distinction), Leeds University Business School, UK
- BA in Public Finance, National Chengchi University, Taiwan
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
Chloe is responsible for teaching accounting modules.
Research groups and institutes
- Centre for Advanced Studies in Finance